Thursday 11 June 2009

I read a big peoples book!

*sobs* Why...WHY?

Okay tantrum over. The other day i decided to hunt down 'Mortal engines'. 3 times i forgot the guys last name. But either way i bought the book. Last book i bought was Harry Potter 7, and i was there for the grand unveiling which was a nightmare and the book was crap. 1 day and 2 hours it took me to read it. But enough of that. But i am not a huge fan of reading, i hate reading unless the book i'm reading is a manga, me lykes pictures :D

To my surprise i wanted to read 'Mortal engines'. So curled up in bed and read the first page... God help me did i like it! One more chapter and i'm going to bed... Oh just one more it's only 3 pages. I had to force myself to go to bed at 1 in the morning. Next day i blitzed through it.

One of the BEST books i have ever read!

So much action. So many twist in the plots. It was such a page turner. And i am raring to create these amazing images that have been brewing in my mind.

For someone who hates reading i would recommend this book to anyone!

No comments: