Wednesday 3 February 2010

Go team SHOCK!HORROR!

Lol. I'm happy with my group. I'm with awesome people (not saying everyone else isn't).

I was so stoked a week ago but now I'm not too sure. It's mainly for the theme: 'Resident evil'. I haven't played the game and i don't like them kind of games. So I'm stumped. But it's not going to stop me from trying.

The queens building was a brilliant idea considering the 3rd years said they get kicked out of everywhere in town. I like the layout of the queens and after yesterday when we got to the 3rd floor it gave me a better perspective of the building and what we found gave me ideas.

So while I'm panicking over the project i think it'll be a great experience for me to work with people i ACTUALLY know and can easily get along with.

No comments: